How to Look Professional Virtually
From drab to fab in 3 easy steps
In this mini-course, you will learn how to create a professional and polished look virtually. You will learn how to buy equipment, create a professional background, and look polished and professional on camera. This course is for you if you are starting out as:
- A remote worker.
- A job seeker preparing for virtual interviews.
- A virtual coach, teacher or facilitator.
- A leader conducting virtual meetings.
- Trainer creating video tutorials.
- Career Coach training clients for virtual interviews.
- Career Coach training clients for building a virtual brand image.
In 3 easy steps:
- Step #1 - You will learn equipment set up, lighting and microphones (so much FUN).
- Step #2 - You will learn how to set up a stylish background with just a few standard items from your house.
- Step #3 - You will also learn how to look your best on camera without breaking the bank on a wardrobe or a makeup artist!
You get lifetime access to:
- Personal video examples of my setup and background.
- Links to equipment reviews.
- Equipment checklists.
- Visual examples of how to set up your background to be appealing and unique.
- Background checklists.
- Visual examples of how to dress on camera with tips and tricks.
- Links to makeup tutorials.
- Makeup shopping list.
- Checklists and video examples of how to set yourself up in front of the camera.
You have a lifetime access to this course and all the updates.
I can't wait to see you in the course!
I am a virtual coach and facilitator who also does short video tutorials for my online school. I also have a fun side hustle volunteering for the fashion industry where I've learned tips and tricks on how to look good on camera. You don't have to be a professional videographer, makeup artist or interior designer to get a professional look and feel to your virtual work. This course was so much fun to pull together for you. I hope your virtual takeaways are great and many!